About Brand Satellite
Brand Satellite is a brand consultancy based in Melrose in the Scottish Borders, with clients in Edinburgh, central Scotland, and the UK.
Brand Satellite is a brand consultancy and integrated advertising, design and marketing agency, founded by Giles Etherington.
Giles has over thirty years’ experience, much of which has been with some of the world’s biggest and best advertising agencies in London, San Francisco and Amsterdam.
The agencies include JWT, Saatchi & Saatchi, HHCL and Euro RSCG.
Giles has been lucky enough to work on some of the world’s most recognised brands: Andrex, BT, Esso, Heineken, Kellogg’s, Nestle, Persil, Volvo, to name but a few.
Giles’ credits include work on many famous advertising campaigns: the Maureen Lipman Beattie campaign for BT, the Andrex puppy, the Esso tiger and Snap, Crackle & Pop and Tony the Tiger for Kellogg’s Rice Krispies and Kellogg’s Frosties respectively.
Since the late 90’s, Giles has become more and more involved with the strategic direction of the creative approach for his clients.
Today, Giles applies his knowledge on the principles and importance of branding to help small businesses who have either never approached their business as a brand before, or are not making the most of the brand they have.
Giles has helped:
- House of Hearing to their best year ever
- Kelso Races achieve a five-year high for average daily attendance at race meetings
- Spark Energy to become one of the fastest growing companies in the UK
- Borders Vintage Automobile Club break attendance records for their Historic Motoring Extravaganza
- Castlegate Nursery being named as the ‘Best Outdoor Learning Environment’ in Scotland