Services – Brand Consultancy
We understand that many companies don’t have the personnel with the right skills and experience, in house, to create and maintain a brand without help.
We also appreciate that most business owners and managers are too busy trying to run their business, to give branding their business the attention it deserves.
Whether creating a new brand from scratch, or developing an existing brand, Brand Satellite will work with you on all aspects of brand management.
Such assistance could be through our Brand Consultancy service: providing strategic input and assigning tasks to be completed by you and your employees or our Virtual Marketing Manager service: overseeing the whole of your marketing, advertising, design and social media requirements.
Our Brand Consultancy service is designed for you to take responsibility of most marketing activity, with Brand Satellite helping in a consultancy role.
This role will include attending regular management meetings and performing additional tasks between meetings.
At the regular management meetings, we will:
• Discuss/Analyse any activity completed since the last meeting
• Identify future short-term requirements
• Assign responsibility and agree timelines for short-term projects
• Discuss branding/marketing strategy and agree long-term objectives
The additional tasks between meetings will include:
• Market and competitor research
• Potential new business research
• Digital and emarketing research
• Overseeing other suppliers working on branding/marketing projects
• Overseeing/Liaising with staff on assigned projects
“Working with Brand Satellite has allowed me firstly to better understand what it is we do for our clients but also to then convey that in a much clearer and more powerful fashion.
Working with Giles on a regular ongoing basis has been hugely beneficial for Brett Investment. As a small company we neither have the resources or the expertise to run a properly co-ordinated marketing and communications campaign.
With Giles at our side we have been able to deliver a far more professional, coherent and consistent message to both prospective and existing clients alike.”