Brand Satellite created the branding and website for The Scottish Alliance for People and Places, for their launch at Holyrood on the 21st September.
The Scottish Alliance for People and Places brings together a wide range of organisations from across the planning and placemaking sector in Scotland to articulate a united and compelling vision for a more inclusive, respected, holistic and innovative system of planning.
Their vision is for a planning system that is inclusive, respected, ambitious and holistic. We believe in a system that inspires and empowers civic participation, recognises the positive force that quality economic development can play in creating a more equal society, and is built on fostering strong relationships through consensus and collaboration.
The Alliance is chaired by former First Minister and town planner Rt Hon Henry McLeish. Its members are:
- PAS (Planning Aid for Scotland)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Scotland
- Paths for All
- COSLA (Convention of Scottish Local Authorities)
- Scottish Federation of Housing Associations
- Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce
- Royal Town Planning Institute Scotland
- Scotland’s Towns Partnership
- Scottish Mediation Network
- Institution of Civil Engineers Scotland
Brand Satellite designed the branding for our strategic communications partners Message Matters, who organised the launch and run media relations for the Alliance.
We had just over three weeks to create the branding and build the website.